Ollie's closeup
...thoughts from Ollie's peasized brain...
HOWDY BUCKAROOS! I'm Ollie, a long nosed leopard lizard. I hail from Murrietta, Nevada but I currently hang my hat in San Diego. Although I was born August 2004, I'm a hardcore Democrat. But above all else, I loves them crickets!

Monday, August 22

A year in pictures

My co-caretaker and landlord Paul Horn was nice enough to post this slideshow on his Web site. (Check out his funny comics!) There is a bit of a lag until the music starts. I recommend watching it a couple of times or pausing it at the beginning for a few seconds until the MP3 is loaded. It's well worth the wait. Enjoy!!

Ollie slideshow preview

Thanks to everyone for sending their wishes.

5 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger Robert said...

That video was awesome Ollie! Tell your friend thank you for putting it together. Happy Hatch Day!

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Timmy said...

Oh Ollie! That video rocks!! How cool are you ;)

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger Tiffany said...

That was great! kudos to the author/assembler!

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger red one said...

Ollie the Movie! That was great.

Next stop Hollywood, then?

red

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Fantastic. I totally want that song on CD now. Now! Now! Now! I loved it. You're already a star!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home