Ollie's closeup
...thoughts from Ollie's peasized brain...
HOWDY BUCKAROOS! I'm Ollie, a long nosed leopard lizard. I hail from Murrietta, Nevada but I currently hang my hat in San Diego. Although I was born August 2004, I'm a hardcore Democrat. But above all else, I loves them crickets!

Thursday, August 11

The day in a life of a leopard lizard

Ollie activity
One of Ollie's extracurricular activities.

The life of a leopard lizard is easy and never really changes from day to day but here's a brief outline of an ordinary day for me:

6:30 a.m. Slowly wake myself from sleep. Usually have to dig myself from a dirt cave or ready made hide rock.
7 a.m. Lamp from above switches on. Finally light and heat.
7-9 a.m. Absorb heat. I do enjoy sunbathing.
9-9:30 a.m. Check the cricket stock on NYSE.
9:30-10 a.m. Potty time.
10 a.m. Crickets! Yum...
10 a.m.-3 p.m. Various activities. Pace the cage, dig numerous holes, carouse with other lizards, look out for Russell (shudder) and more sunbathing.
3-3:30 p.m. Afternoon nap
3:30-4 p.m. Attempt to reach the top of the cage by jumping
4-5 p.m. Watch the sun as I prepare myself for sleep
5 p.m.-morning Zzzzz....

4 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger "crusher" said...

Yawwwwwwnnn

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

One can never take too many naps!

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Tiffany said...

yay naps!

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Sun and naps a wonderful combination ~ Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

I think lizards are not as busy as rats, but that is okay we like you anyway Ollie ~Rodentia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home