Ollie's closeup
...thoughts from Ollie's peasized brain...
HOWDY BUCKAROOS! I'm Ollie, a long nosed leopard lizard. I hail from Murrietta, Nevada but I currently hang my hat in San Diego. Although I was born August 2004, I'm a hardcore Democrat. But above all else, I loves them crickets!

Thursday, July 7

Possible future modeling job??

Ollie in Quest

I'm in a newspaper again! The local paper here in San Diego has me in on one of its inside pages alongside an anole. (An anole which unfortunately lost part of its tail.) I think I might have a chance for future modeling gigs. The photo used in the paper is a cutout from below. Luckily Russell was not included in the printed in the paper too.

Russell vs. Ollie 2

6 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger Jess said...

You're modeling career is taking off at an alarming rate...How much are you charging now?

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Darlene said...

Hi Jess,

I'm currently 10 crickets a gig but thinking of increasing my price to 20 crickets.

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Timmy said...

Holy Cow! You're like...almost as famous as that gecko! But know what? You're way cuter!! Thanks so much for stopping by my wildlife watch Ollie! Please come and visit my main blog too :)

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Who's Russel? He looks scary...you make a great model. I bet you could get your own commercials like that gecko dude. You should increase your price, don't let people think you are cheap. ~Rodentia

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Hi Ollie, my mom thinks you are very handsome. I've never met a long nosed leopard lizard. Does that mean you're part cat?

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Robert said...

Ohhhh, Leopards... I love leopards!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home