Ollie's closeup
...thoughts from Ollie's peasized brain...
HOWDY BUCKAROOS! I'm Ollie, a long nosed leopard lizard. I hail from Murrietta, Nevada but I currently hang my hat in San Diego. Although I was born August 2004, I'm a hardcore Democrat. But above all else, I loves them crickets!

Friday, June 3

Introducing...

Chocolate Sprinkles Royale
...CHOCOLATE SPRINKLES ROYALE!
Yes, this is his name. Nothing common about him: he has a regrown tail (something leopard lizards aren't suppose to do) and a tiny scar on his back. Sprinkles was found in the Nevada desert and is visiting for only a short time.

Ollie and Sprinkles
Ollie and Sprinkles. Sprinkles must be at least a year older but both are almost the same length from tip to tail.

Sprinkles back
A view of Sprinkles' back as he's looking out the window. You can't see his wounds here only the small scar in the middle of his back. Possibly a tussle with a snake?!?

3 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Andy said...

wow - that top picture is a beaut: such photogenicity...

 
At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has he met Russell, yet?? ---King S.

 
At 2:35 AM, Blogger Miss Wired said...

More cute lizards!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home