Ollie's closeup
...thoughts from Ollie's peasized brain...
HOWDY BUCKAROOS! I'm Ollie, a long nosed leopard lizard. I hail from Murrietta, Nevada but I currently hang my hat in San Diego. Although I was born August 2004, I'm a hardcore Democrat. But above all else, I loves them crickets!

Thursday, April 21

The happiest day of my life

Ollieandkim
It's not a reality but it could be true if only she would love me. The only thing I have to offer her is my tiny lizard heart and a box of crickets.

4 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The tiny heart and crickets beats J.L's no heart and lice.

 
At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're registered at Petco.

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Miss Wired said...

Ollie's still quite a catch!!

 
At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are Ollie's hands?!?! Does he have lizard hands or human hands? Boy... he's kind of pudgy in this photo...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home