Ollie's closeup
...thoughts from Ollie's peasized brain...
HOWDY BUCKAROOS! I'm Ollie, a long nosed leopard lizard. I hail from Murrietta, Nevada but I currently hang my hat in San Diego. Although I was born August 2004, I'm a hardcore Democrat. But above all else, I loves them crickets!

Tuesday, March 29

(Extended) family photo

charliesangels

That's me on the bottom up front. Behind me (from left to right) is Paris, Vic (middle) and Nicky. The pose would be is similiar to Charlie's Angels if one of the girls had a gun and was doing a karate kick. But these girls are pregnant and will pop eggs out any day now...

3 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger Andy said...

OK, I have to call you on this one, Ollie. I know you're the smartest (and coolest) long nosed leopard lizard I've met, but you can't fool me here: this is clearly CGI work -- there's no way that many lizards could pose, unbidden. Is there? Unless you had four chocolate-covered crickets, and a particularly intricate puppeteering rig. Hmm.

Anyway, the performances here are much more convincing than anything in any of the Charlie's Angels incarnations. Encore!

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger red one said...

Ollie - that pic shows off the lovely pattern on your back. Happy hatchings :-)
RedOne

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Wow, Ollie. You've been busy, busy, busy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home