Ollie's closeup
...thoughts from Ollie's peasized brain...
HOWDY BUCKAROOS! I'm Ollie, a long nosed leopard lizard. I hail from Murrietta, Nevada but I currently hang my hat in San Diego. Although I was born August 2004, I'm a hardcore Democrat. But above all else, I loves them crickets!

Sunday, March 20

Cheering up a friend

I'm happy to report that my bestest friend, Paul has successfully recovered from surgery to reduce the size of his kidney stones. He's been in a lot of pain and endured shock wave lithotripsy Monday morning. He was in pain for two days straight after and is now almost at 100%. I go through this every day when I pass crickets!

Here's a song I dedicate to him:
If you're out on the road
Feeling lonely, and so cold
All you have to do is call my name
And I'll be there on the next train
Where you lead, I will follow
Anywhere that you tell me to
If you need, you need me to be with you
I will follow where you lead

4 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger red one said...

Kidnety stones and shock wave lithotripsy?! Sounds more painful than that skin-shedding thing looks. Hope Paul feels better soon. At least he's got a nice lizardy friend to cheer him up.

RedOne

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your friend is feeling better, Ollie. Passing crickets is one thing, passing kidney stones is another!

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Jess said...

I'm glad you're taking care of Paul, Ollie. It sounds like he needs the TLC. :) Hope he's feeling better!

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kindness to your friend is nice. Hope he has a speedy recovery to 100%.

That song sounds oddly familiar... Dionne Warwick???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home