Ollie's closeup
...thoughts from Ollie's peasized brain...
HOWDY BUCKAROOS! I'm Ollie, a long nosed leopard lizard. I hail from Murrietta, Nevada but I currently hang my hat in San Diego. Although I was born August 2004, I'm a hardcore Democrat. But above all else, I loves them crickets!

Friday, February 25

I'm nekkid!!

Not dandruff but I'm shedding. Little bits of me are all over the place!


Kind thanks go to Jim and his daughter for visiting my blog and leaving a message. He likes Godzilla too!

2 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger Robert said...

Holy crusty lizard Batman! I've never seen such nakedness in a lizard before. Quickly! To the Bat Cave!

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Jess said...

It's almost like a faux-hawk for a lizard. You could start a rage in fashion, Ollie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home