Ollie's closeup
...thoughts from Ollie's peasized brain...
HOWDY BUCKAROOS! I'm Ollie, a long nosed leopard lizard. I hail from Murrietta, Nevada but I currently hang my hat in San Diego. Although I was born August 2004, I'm a hardcore Democrat. But above all else, I loves them crickets!

Tuesday, January 25

"Lost" and visitors

I'm addicted to "Lost" and not hibernating until I can figure out what's going on that show! And where are the lizards?? So far there have been polar bears and boars but no sign of lizards at all. I think there's some discrimination going on at ABC!! And what is the creature that's out there in the jungle?? I hope it's not a giant CRICKET!!! Argh!

But truth be told, if I could hibernate for four years until the end of George Dubya Bush's reign is over, I would. But it's best to face facts, try to make the best of it and make sure another Republican doesn't make it into office. I fear for the next four years... not even food can't make me forget that.

Other news, I'm eating again. Don't know what happened to me but everything seems to be normal with the exception of some visitors: Nicky and Vic. They're so much older than me and larger to boot. Nicky is staying with me for a while and it's nice to have some company. She's a bit hyper. Always jumping and not watching where she's landing regardless if my head happens to be there or not! But she is nice to snuggle up to!!


Me and Nicky (left) after a nap. She's pretty cute even if she does have a frog-like head.


Me on top of cranky, old Vic. Seems like someone needs wrinkle cream...

4 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ollie,
You're still cuter than the other lizards. Sounds like you have a crush on Nicky.

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Jess said...

I agree that Nicky has a big of a frog-like face. But she seems sweet. Go get her!

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger red one said...

These pics are fab. Can't believe I didn't find your lizard blog before.

Is it OK to post a link? (My blog is, erm, a bit different. But I DO like lizards...)

RedOne

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger red one said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home