Ollie's closeup
...thoughts from Ollie's peasized brain...
HOWDY BUCKAROOS! I'm Ollie, a long nosed leopard lizard. I hail from Murrietta, Nevada but I currently hang my hat in San Diego. Although I was born August 2004, I'm a hardcore Democrat. But above all else, I loves them crickets!

Monday, December 20

Five months old!!

Today is my five month birthday.
To celebrate I just moved into an even bigger pad and I'm almost double the size of when I was hatched. (I was barely five inches long compared to the nine inches I am now.) Looking back on those past five months, I've seen a lot and overcame a lot. (Did I mention I'm potty-trained??) In particular a brief illness in mid-September which forced me to see a doctor. In comparison, the survival rate for leopard lizard hatchlings in the wild is less than 25%. But I'm off medication now and much stronger than I was before. YIPPEE!

2 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, I think you're four months old today. But I'll cut you some slack because you're too young to have any real math skills. Yet I'm wondering how you can count to four in Spanish...?

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Darlene said...

Porque yo bilingüe, estúpido!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home