Ollie's closeup
...thoughts from Ollie's peasized brain...
HOWDY BUCKAROOS! I'm Ollie, a long nosed leopard lizard. I hail from Murrietta, Nevada but I currently hang my hat in San Diego. Although I was born August 2004, I'm a hardcore Democrat. But above all else, I loves them crickets!

Tuesday, January 11

Post holiday doldrums


Seems like I'm stuck in post holiday doldrums. Nothing much new to report except I'm down to my fighting weight. But that is mostly due to the fact that I haven't been eating. Just no desire to eat --even when there are crickets hopping around my cage and annoyingly so! Don't know if this is a way of my body telling me to go into hibernation for a few months. Truth be told, if I were in Nevada now, I would be under a few feet of snow sleeping until March. Possibly even April. But hibernation scares me...

1 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Blogger Jess said...

It seems you're suffering from the end of holiday blues, super Ollie. It happens to us all, especially after our first big Christmas! Cheer up; you'll get your appetite back. And now that you're a lean, mean fighting machine, you can kick Russell's tush! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home