Ollie's closeup
...thoughts from Ollie's peasized brain...
HOWDY BUCKAROOS! I'm Ollie, a long nosed leopard lizard. I hail from Murrietta, Nevada but I currently hang my hat in San Diego. Although I was born August 2004, I'm a hardcore Democrat. But above all else, I loves them crickets!

Tuesday, December 28

Winter weight gain and Russell

So I've been on this high protein diet consisting of crickets and water but can't seem to shake off this winter weight gain. In addition, I have another worry and it goes by the name of RUSSELL. He's a big green iguana and almost three times my size. He shows up around my place every so often and I have to admit, still scares the bejabers out of me. If I had an archnemesis, it would be Russell.


Me (with an extra tire around the gut) and Russell's head in the foreground.


GASP! That bastard Russell!!

One note of thanks to Miss Wired from downunder and Jess, fellow bloggers who dropped me a line. Hope you both had a happy holiday and yes, I did get a Gilmore Girls DVD set for season two. Yahoo!!

4 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Blogger Miss Wired said...

Oooh, someone's looking a bit podgy!

And don't worry, everybody has a 'Russell'. Just ignore him and he won't bother you.

 
At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my my...Russell is a scary guy isn't he? Chin up! Strap on your Super-Ollie cape, puff up your chest (or your extra tire), and show him who's the man of the house.

 
At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ollie, you little runt!! I'm gonna wipe you off from the face of this Earth! You're not half the lizard I am.

Russell

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Miss Wired said...

Yeah, well you and who's army?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home