Ollie's closeup
...thoughts from Ollie's peasized brain...
HOWDY BUCKAROOS! I'm Ollie, a long nosed leopard lizard. I hail from Murrietta, Nevada but I currently hang my hat in San Diego. Although I was born August 2004, I'm a hardcore Democrat. But above all else, I loves them crickets!

Friday, January 14

Dirt nap for Ollie

Not THAT kind of dirt nap but the hibernation kind. One to two months to be exact. Just haven't had desire to eat and I can't even look at a cricket or even chomp on a few. This has been going on for a second week and starting tomorrow, I won't be getting heat. But I do have a surprise guest who will be filling in for me while I'm away... DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNN!!

3 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU OLLIE!!

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Jess said...

Sleep well, sweet Ollie! I hope your surprise guest is as entertaining as you are.

 
At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll miss your commentary. Here's hoping you come return from your hibernation well rested and as cute as ever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home