Ollie's closeup
...thoughts from Ollie's peasized brain...
HOWDY BUCKAROOS! I'm Ollie, a long nosed leopard lizard. I hail from Murrietta, Nevada but I currently hang my hat in San Diego. Although I was born August 2004, I'm a hardcore Democrat. But above all else, I loves them crickets!

Saturday, January 29

Nicky's antics


Nicky (left) preparing to jump. Please don't jump on me!
It's been enjoyable having Nicky around but the fear of her stepping on me hasn't gone away. She's at least a good two years older than me and two inches bigger. But now Nicky has hurt herself by her aerobic jumping as evidenced by the scab on her nose.

1 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YIKES!! That Nicky is quite a bit larger than you! Don't worry, Ollie. You'll soon grow up to be her size and no one will be jumping on you. Just don't rush growing up so soon...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home