Ollie's closeup
...thoughts from Ollie's peasized brain...
HOWDY BUCKAROOS! I'm Ollie, a long nosed leopard lizard. I hail from Murrietta, Nevada but I currently hang my hat in San Diego. Although I was born August 2004, I'm a hardcore Democrat. But above all else, I loves them crickets!

Monday, March 14

The return of Nicky



Nicky has returned but with orange spots on her face and down her sides. The color is almost neon and she's FAT!

Either means she's carrying eggs or is preparing to carry eggs. Imagine 2-8 little Ollie clones running around!

2 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger Andy said...

Fat?! Is that going to endear you to the lovely Nicky? Hmm? Hmm? Sensitivity, Ollie, sensitivity...you shouldn't be so cold-blooded (ha ha)... ;-)

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger red one said...

Ollie - are there lots of little ones of you yet?
Hope so :-)
RedOne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home