Ollie's closeup
...thoughts from Ollie's peasized brain...
HOWDY BUCKAROOS! I'm Ollie, a long nosed leopard lizard. I hail from Murrietta, Nevada but I currently hang my hat in San Diego. Although I was born August 2004, I'm a hardcore Democrat. But above all else, I loves them crickets!

Sunday, March 13

From Australia's Miss Wired



Miss Wired sent me a photo of a North Coast Skink from Northern South Wales in Australia. Don't know the name of the lizard (I'll call him 'Buddy' for now) but I appreciate seeing other lizards from downunder!

2 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger red one said...

Ollie - can you explain about "Ollylain"? Is it a surname special to you or some kind of lizard family name? Google didn't help with this :-(

RedOne
ps I'm going to do a proper link to you on my sidebar - i've got a bit of updating to do *thinks of template and shudders*

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Miss Wired said...

I'd use Northern "New South Wales" if you don't want to face the ire of other Aussies. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home