Ollie's closeup
...thoughts from Ollie's peasized brain...
HOWDY BUCKAROOS! I'm Ollie, a long nosed leopard lizard. I hail from Murrietta, Nevada but I currently hang my hat in San Diego. Although I was born August 2004, I'm a hardcore Democrat. But above all else, I loves them crickets!

Thursday, March 3

Geico lizard envy!

The spokesman for Geico Insurance is a gecko lizard. He has no name but has been featured on quite a few commercials. It makes sense since gecko sounds like Geico so it wouldn't surprised me if they don't want to hire a leopard lizard like me. But the thing that took me off guard is that he has his own blog! His other commercials can be found here.


My best impersonation of that Geico lizard.

2 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger Jess said...

I think you'd make a great Geico spokeslizard. Except, I don't think you should be in the remake of the commerical with the cats. That was just scary....

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger red one said...

Ollie, I like your lizards. Or geckoes. Whatever, I like 'em anyway.

RedOne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home