Ollie's closeup
...thoughts from Ollie's peasized brain...
HOWDY BUCKAROOS! I'm Ollie, a long nosed leopard lizard. I hail from Murrietta, Nevada but I currently hang my hat in San Diego. Although I was born August 2004, I'm a hardcore Democrat. But above all else, I loves them crickets!

Tuesday, March 8

iTunes confession

I've been buying from iTunes regularly now. The first few buys were to fill out missing parts of my CD collection, unfortunately now I'm buying questionable music. I feel that if I reveal them here, that there might be some sort of penance for buying them in the first place. Among the songs I bought include:

-Europe "The Final Countdown" (Only because it was featured in Fox's Arrested Development and the opening chords ring through my head.)
-Mr. Mister "Kyrie" (A BIG mistake... my memory fooled me into thinking this was a cool song at some point.)
-REO Speedwagon "Can't Fight this Feeling-Live" (This was really, REALLY an accident because I wanted the album version not the live. But I guess both versions don't justify why I bought this. )
-Ashlee Simpson "Pieces of Me" (I got lured into buying this because there was nothing else on MTV but the Ashlee Simpson show one weekend. She's such a fraud!)
-Meco "Star Wars Theme/Cantina Song" (... silence ... crickets chirping in the background...)
-Neil Norman "Godzilla" and "Monster Zero March" (Admittedly, these songs are better than the original but still embarrassing to own nonetheless.)

1 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... I guess no one is perfect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home