Ollie's closeup
...thoughts from Ollie's peasized brain...
HOWDY BUCKAROOS! I'm Ollie, a long nosed leopard lizard. I hail from Murrietta, Nevada but I currently hang my hat in San Diego. Although I was born August 2004, I'm a hardcore Democrat. But above all else, I loves them crickets!

Wednesday, March 23

Blog? Anyone???

Have you ever just clicked 'NEXT BLOG' at the top of the blogger bar? I have and ran across some interesting sites. Many were in foreign languages. Many had anime characters but one that caught my eye has photo manipulations. Unfortunately I did not bookmark the page but took a quick glance at the address. Apparently not close enough because I can't locate the page.

The address was something like 'maxspad.blogspot.com' or ... err... I'm embarrassed to type this address in... 'maxipad.blogspot.com'. Neither of the addresses were valid so I'm thinking it was either taken off for content or I'm completely off base as to what the URL was.

Why a desperate search for the blog? They were photo manipulations as mentioned above but photo manipulations of Playboy models with drawn in Star Trek uniforms. That was it. No text just photos. I had to do a double take at the uniforms and noticed immediately that many of the models did not have support and many were in compromising positions. It stuck me as funny and then oddly sad when I imagine a lone single guy, wtin interests in Star Trek and Playboy, spending his down time doing this.

I'm thinking of doing my own photo manipulations. Of what? Wait and see... wait and see...

4 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Sexy lizards wearing nothing but their birthday suits?!

Wait a minute...

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Miss Wired said...

Jess! That's rude!

Ollie, hold your Shift key down when you click on the Next Blog button and you can open it in a new page, not losing your own. Sorry if you already knew this.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger red one said...

That skin-shedding thing that happens to you. But speeded up! And then run backwards! Actually i'm a bit squeamish about this...
RedOne

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Jess said...

Miss Wired, it might be rude, but I'd be unable to resist looking!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home