Ollie's closeup
...thoughts from Ollie's peasized brain...
HOWDY BUCKAROOS! I'm Ollie, a long nosed leopard lizard. I hail from Murrietta, Nevada but I currently hang my hat in San Diego. Although I was born August 2004, I'm a hardcore Democrat. But above all else, I loves them crickets!

Tuesday, June 7

Chickens with a sense of style

Chicken clothes
I hate to be judgemental but if chickens want to wear clothes, I suggest they stay away from anything that looks like patent leather especially in something that is red and white. Apparently the chicken jumpsuit shown above is part of a fashion show now touring the world. Story here.

1 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Jess said...

Holy hell. I think they should stick to wearing crispy or original recipe....

Did I say that out loud?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home