Ollie's closeup
...thoughts from Ollie's peasized brain...
HOWDY BUCKAROOS! I'm Ollie, a long nosed leopard lizard. I hail from Murrietta, Nevada but I currently hang my hat in San Diego. Although I was born August 2004, I'm a hardcore Democrat. But above all else, I loves them crickets!

Tuesday, June 28

I greatly dislike you Ms. Jennifer Lopez


I made an effort not to use the word "hate" just on the sole reason that it's such a strong word especially these days. But I think Jennifer Lopez is confused. A few months back she was promoting her new clothing line with fur prominently being used. Now comes news that she's designing a jewelry line for animals. Dogs specifically. It would be even more outrageous if she were designing clothes for animals made out of animal skins. Story can be found here.

2 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger Jess said...

She's a trashy ho.

Sorry, but I greatly dislike her to the point of name calling.

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Andy said...

stupid woman.

seems like there's a consensus building here...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home