Ollie's closeup
...thoughts from Ollie's peasized brain...
HOWDY BUCKAROOS! I'm Ollie, a long nosed leopard lizard. I hail from Murrietta, Nevada but I currently hang my hat in San Diego. Although I was born August 2004, I'm a hardcore Democrat. But above all else, I loves them crickets!

Friday, July 29

Nothing much to say

Ollie and Nicky
Ollie and Nicky in the morning after food.

Summer is full fledged in San Diego and the weather is agreeing with me. It's hard to believe it's almost the end of July. Sometime in the month of August will be my hatch day a.k.a. my birthday and I'll a year old.

I've been enjoying the baby food. It's sort of messy actually since I can't really swallow things as opposed to letting it go down my throat. But I do miss the occasional crunchy cricket.

Thanks to all the people who sent their wishes to Nicky for a speedy recovery.

2 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Robert said...

Ollie!! I've missed you like you were my own pet! I'm so sorry for neglecting you for so long. New job, company computer, and massive life changes - all came down on me at once. I appologize for ignoring you.

I've read up on everything I missed. Here's to a speedy recovery for Nicky!

Nerd over and out.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Tiffany said...

mmmmm.....crunchy crickets.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home