Ollie's closeup
...thoughts from Ollie's peasized brain...
HOWDY BUCKAROOS! I'm Ollie, a long nosed leopard lizard. I hail from Murrietta, Nevada but I currently hang my hat in San Diego. Although I was born August 2004, I'm a hardcore Democrat. But above all else, I loves them crickets!

Monday, July 25

Baby food diet

Nicky and Ollie
Sleepy Nicky (out of focus) and Ollie with baby food on their lips in the morning.

Well aside from Nicky taking antibiotics for 30 days, she has to be fed baby food. Preferably turkey or chicken to get the optimum amount of protein. I tried some and it's not to bad actually. I think I enjoy it better than Nicky.

3 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger red one said...

Sorry, I've been a bit out of touch, but get well soon, Nicky!

And Ollie, surely you're missing the cruch of crickets? Baby food is a bit slurpy by comparison - or so I assume: I'm not well up on gourmet cricket standards, to be honest... ;-)

RedOne

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger red one said...

Ooops, I meant crunch!

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Oh get better Nicky and Ollie-you need a napkins or can you lick it off like the geckos do here? They lick all the way up over their eyes. ~Rodentia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home