Ollie's closeup
...thoughts from Ollie's peasized brain...
HOWDY BUCKAROOS! I'm Ollie, a long nosed leopard lizard. I hail from Murrietta, Nevada but I currently hang my hat in San Diego. Although I was born August 2004, I'm a hardcore Democrat. But above all else, I loves them crickets!

Saturday, July 23

Update on Nicky

Nicky is back home today. Actually she looks full and not scary-thin (think one of the Olsen twins). She'll be on antibiotics for the next thirty days to combat her liver (suspected) problem and hopefully on the road to recovery. She'll be feasting on turkey flavored baby food (it's the easiest thing for her to eat) until she regains her appetite and starts eating crickets again.

Nicky and Ollie
Nicky and Ollie earlier this year.

2 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I'm glad Nicky is feeling better. Mmmm, turkey baby food! One of my favorite get well foods (although I've never had to get well, I know it's a staple for my brother and sister when they've been sick--my mom says I get it because I'm so cute).

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Tiffany said...

Best wishes to Nicky -- I hope she's back to her beautiful self soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home