Ollie's closeup
...thoughts from Ollie's peasized brain...
HOWDY BUCKAROOS! I'm Ollie, a long nosed leopard lizard. I hail from Murrietta, Nevada but I currently hang my hat in San Diego. Although I was born August 2004, I'm a hardcore Democrat. But above all else, I loves them crickets!

Sunday, July 31

July is over, August is here

Do you know what August is?

August is...
UltraOllie logo

This August, I'll be turning one year old. In celebration for my upcoming Hatch Day, I'll be reliving my past year, introducing some old and new friends and a few other surprises.

Remember to tune in.
UltraOllie logo

5 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday, Ollie. I hope you don't get any lizard skin boots as a gift. ---King S.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Tiffany said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Ollie, happy birthday to you!

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

August is Kinsey kitten's hatch day too. WOW what a month. Our Kinsey kitten actually had a party yesterday to celebrate. Tell your 'bean to have a party for you ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko and Rodentia

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Happy Hatch Day to you
Happy Hatch Day to YOu
Happy Hatch Day to Ollie
Happy Hatch Day to you

And many moooorrree..... ~Poi Rats and Cats :)

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Hey Ollie, Happy hatch month! My mom celebrates her hatchday for a month, too. She won't let us do it, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home