Ollie's closeup
...thoughts from Ollie's peasized brain...
HOWDY BUCKAROOS! I'm Ollie, a long nosed leopard lizard. I hail from Murrietta, Nevada but I currently hang my hat in San Diego. Although I was born August 2004, I'm a hardcore Democrat. But above all else, I loves them crickets!

Thursday, August 18

Pop quiz: Which lizard is celebrating their Hatch Day today?


Nope.



Uhh... definitely no.



Uh... that's a human trying to be a lizard so not even close.


Celebrating Ollie's Hatch Day
CORRECT! It's me. Today is officially my Hatch Day and I'm exactly one year old.

As a treat, here is one of my earliest baby photos (and also the most viewed).
Ollie baby

8 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger Tiffany said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Tiffany said...

that was just to get your attention. Now:

Happy Hatch Day to you, happy Hatch Day to you, happy Hatch Day dear Ollie, happy Hatch Day to you!

and many more.....

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Man, I didn't know lizards could type like dogs! That is something to begin with. AND it's your birth . . . I mean hatchday. Well shut my mouth and make me bark like a hound.

You get my vote for the most original blog of the day! Say are you related to any of the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park?

Just wondering cause you would look good crashing through a model city and stuff. And by the way I love Barbarella. Now if I could just figure out a way to get you on the dog blog list. Do you think you could disguise yourself as a dog?

Your fan, Cal

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

i don't think i've ever met a leapord lizard before...happy hatchday!

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Timmy said...

Happy Belated Purrthday Ollie! There's been lots goin' on over at my house that I haven't made it online long enough to see my friends. What a handsome lizard you are turning into! I really like that picture of you and your purrthday cake!!

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Happy Hatch Day, Ollie. One year! You're so grown up and mature. Yet still adorable and cuddly looking. You have aged well. Many happy hatch days to come!!

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger red one said...

I'm a bit late, but happy Hatch Day Ollie!

You looked good even as a little nipper.

red

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Happy late birthday Ollie. We couldn't get to the computer earlier and now have to catch up on blogs. Our Mommy's hatch day is the 19th, just a day after yours. That means you must be a LEO. Congratulations. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko, and Rodentia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home