Ollie's closeup
...thoughts from Ollie's peasized brain...
HOWDY BUCKAROOS! I'm Ollie, a long nosed leopard lizard. I hail from Murrietta, Nevada but I currently hang my hat in San Diego. Although I was born August 2004, I'm a hardcore Democrat. But above all else, I loves them crickets!

Wednesday, November 9

Hate mail

IMG_0273

Whoa... I was recently the recipient for some hate mail here on my blog and an anonymous (probably also a Republican) one at that:

You aren't cute. You're a vile, cold-blooded foe of mammalian life. Were you just 80x bigger, you would gladly devour your innocent keeper and every participant on this blog without a second thought. I don't see why I should respect you. You're a lizard punk. Mammals rule, lizards drool.

I'm here to clarify that message. Yes, I am indeed cold-blooded but do I not bleed if cut?? As for being cute. I am not cute but classically handsome -- mind you, there is a wide gap between those two adjectives. In addition, I would not be surprised if I was related to dinosaurs. If I were 80 times bigger, I would probably be the size of a small cat since I am only 17 grams. And please define 'punk' -- do you mean the literal 1970s reference post disco??

Mr. Anonymous, I am not demanding any respect and you are allowed your opinions but please don't hide behind a mask. It sounds like you have some issues with reptiles and it should be taken care of immediately.

Sincerely,
Oliver Clothes Off Ollylain
aka Ollie

6 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Blogger Miss Wired said...

Ollie, if you *were* 80× bigger, would it also be true that you would be 80× lazier needing 80× more sun to keep un-lazy?

Just a thought (you little cutie).

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger Darlene said...

Miss Wired-

If I were 80 times bigger, yes, I would probably need 80 times more sun. Which really means that it would take me 80 times more effort to update this blog. :)

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Definately a republican...who is neither mammal or reptile, but something vile...~Poi Cats and Rodentia

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Wow, not a nice person. Sent them over and I'll pounce them.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger red one said...

Ollie - I am shocked. Hatemail on the web is always unpleasant but I can't believe some nutter actually sent hatemail to a lizard. And anonymously at that!

And how can you be a foe to mammalian life? I mean a foe to crickets, maybe, but... mammals? Eh?

Take no notice, Ollie. You're gorgeous just as you are.

red

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger meemsnyc said...

ollie, i think you are cute. who cares what those haters say.
http://ilovecatnip.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home