Ollie's closeup
...thoughts from Ollie's peasized brain...
HOWDY BUCKAROOS! I'm Ollie, a long nosed leopard lizard. I hail from Murrietta, Nevada but I currently hang my hat in San Diego. Although I was born August 2004, I'm a hardcore Democrat. But above all else, I loves them crickets!

Friday, October 28

Not true, I tell you!

Apparently it has been leaked out that I have been nominated for the Supreme Court. After Harriet Miers withdrew her nomination, I admit that I was approached to become a nominee. True, I may be more qualified than Ms. Miers but please people! Bush and Ollie Ollylain are like oil and water!!

Ollie being taken care of

4 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Heehee...Supreme Court Justice Ollie...heehee...hey you have our vote. Oh wait we can't vote ~Rodentia

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Simone said...

Hay wait a minute, that's true. And I can't vote either, neither can Tyler. And we are American citizens. Where's the justice here?

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Robert said...

I'd vote for you Ollie. If only Supreme Court justices were elected an not appointed. You could rule the courts!

 
At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You aren't cute. You're a vile, cold-blooded foe of mammalian life. Were you just 80x bigger, you would gladly devour your innocent keeper and every participant on this blog without a second thought. I don't see why I should respect you. You're a lizard punk. Mammals rule, lizards drool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home