Ollie's closeup
...thoughts from Ollie's peasized brain...
HOWDY BUCKAROOS! I'm Ollie, a long nosed leopard lizard. I hail from Murrietta, Nevada but I currently hang my hat in San Diego. Although I was born August 2004, I'm a hardcore Democrat. But above all else, I loves them crickets!

Monday, March 6

Sorry

... but I've been sick. Reason: asthma and my eye infection is back.

Ollie back on the t-shirt

Tried hibernating because that's what leopard lizard in Nevada are doing right now but think that's what brought in the asthma. Sigh... hoping to be posting regularly again soon.

3 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Blogger Miss Wired said...

Get well soon Ollie! And it looks like you've grown!!

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Tiffany said...

I'm sending healthy thoughts your way! Hope you feel better soon!

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Uh oh get better soon little lizard man ~Poiland Tribe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home