Ollie's closeup
...thoughts from Ollie's peasized brain...
HOWDY BUCKAROOS! I'm Ollie, a long nosed leopard lizard. I hail from Murrietta, Nevada but I currently hang my hat in San Diego. Although I was born August 2004, I'm a hardcore Democrat. But above all else, I loves them crickets!

Saturday, March 18

Miscellaneous

To make up for the lack of posts here is a mish mash of items.

Cellphone!
I must be the only person without a cellphone. But have to admit, some ringtones are darn cool. Some annoying.

Ollie vs. Russell 2.0
Russell, the iguana, better watch out! I'm now in fighting mode!!

Ollie running
Did I mention I was fast. Look at me go!

1 Comments:

At 1:16 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

won't Russell eat you? Just wondering. We would, but it would be nothing personal. We just like lizard. We had one last night and let the leftovers for Mom to clean up. She said we will never have lucky geckos that stay if we keep eating them. Duh, Mom. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

Keep up the interesting posts when you feel like it Ollie ~Poiland Rodentia

Hoppy hibernating if you can ~Rabbie Burns

 

Post a Comment

<< Home