Ollie's closeup
...thoughts from Ollie's peasized brain...
HOWDY BUCKAROOS! I'm Ollie, a long nosed leopard lizard. I hail from Murrietta, Nevada but I currently hang my hat in San Diego. Although I was born August 2004, I'm a hardcore Democrat. But above all else, I loves them crickets!

Tuesday, March 28

My hardline stance on illegals

illegal

Lately across the nation, there have been protests on the issue of illegals.

Well you're hearing it here first: I think that hedgehogs and monkeys should have legal rights to be in California and have medical access when necessary. I admit, it is a controversial view but I strongly stand behind my belief.

Are there any other illegals that should be legal status?? Let your voice be heard!


Give hedgehogs legal status in California!

2 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Make hedgehogs legal and allow rats to drink....~Poiland Rodentia

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger badthing1 said...

I'm proud to say that the other day I cheered on 100 students as they crossed the street in front of me, chanting their slogans and waving their signs.

I was relieved to see that it was non-violent, and I hoped it would remain as such.

If the red tape wasn't so tough to cut through and the price so exorbitant, perhaps it would be easier for their parents to become legal U.S. citizens someday soon.

I am totally for the reform that would give undocumented workers a way to earn permanent status and eventual citizenship.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home